Monday, December 1, 2008

A Night Out With My Mom

Last night I went out with my mom for our first girls night out ever. We went and saw Sarah Brightman and the Air Canada Centre. What a fabulous concert. Sarah never disappoints. Upon our arrival we discovered that our seats had been changed and we ended up with much better seats. Yeah for us. Her costumes were gorgeous, flamboyant and beautiful. The duets she sang would bring anyone to tears.
The best part of all though was that I got to spend the night with my mom. My mom has always been a great supporter of mine. She encourages me to try new things, never to give up and reminds me when needed that despite my concerns about being a good mom, that I am doing a good job.
As we get older and become mom's ourselves, we realize the sacrifices and challenges that our own mother's went through. My mom was and still is very selfless. She puts others first when she shouldn't. She is a great inspiration to me.
Thanks mom for the great evening out. I'm truly looking forward to the next one that we will get to share. I love you!

No comments: