Monday, November 24, 2008

My First Blog!!!! Yeah!!!

WOW!! I just completely stumbled onto this via a web friend's site. What a great outlet for any frustrations, celebrations, and salutations!

I guess I should start by saying why I titled this Life with Melissa. I don't necessarily think that I have a fascinating life. I am a mom and a wife. I have a beautiful puppy that is my constant companion. I live in a suburb which is exactly where (when growing up) that I said I wouldn't live. I was raised in the country and that love of nature and the outdoors is what has fueled my imagination.

I've always wanted to write a book, become a photographer and be a mom. Well 1 out of 3 is a start! I am an amateur photographer and I am writing a book. I guess that is a better beginning than none at all.

My life is full of challenges and ups and downs like any other. I guess though I feel it is unique though in that I haven't come to any of my major decisions by the well worn path. I have always meandered down the trails or carved my own way through the brush.

Hopefully if anyone out there is going to read this they will see some similarities with their own life, or think man I'm glad I'm not her, or maybe I wish Iwas more like her.

No comments: