Monday, June 22, 2009

A Small Rant

Ok, so here is the most recent rant for my life.

Saturday it was pouring rain all day so we decided to head out to the stores to use up some time. I was looking at the tv shows on DVD. I was looking for The Gilmore Girls Season 2. We walk into Best Buy and it's &35.99. I was thinking to myself maybe I can find it for less somewhere else.

Today I head out to 2 or 3 differnt stores to comparison shop. It's less at Walmart but they don't have any in stock. I head back to Best Buy because I figure the price difference is not too much and I know they have it in stock.

I go into the store as they are opening this morning and the exact same season 2 dvd set is now &54.99!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

The price was jacked up 20 dollars in less than 48 hours!!! Completely ridiculous!!!!

I will not give my business to them anymore because of these antics that take advantage of shoppers!

No comments: